With a new year comes new products and I am just in love with everything in our new seasonal book! Even the cover is gorgeous- just look!
Now that our new product is out I want to share it all with you- I am doing this a few different ways.
You can view the online version of the new seasonal book here . This is not the most fun and will not involve prizes or a fun time with me on facebook (just in case you were wondering).
You can join me on my VIP page- I will be posting artwork and workshops there (and on my Facebook business page). The VIP group is much more fun though- you get access to early sneak peeks, exclusive giveaways and so much more! You can request to join at this link.
The BEST way to join in and see all the new product is my joining into my online party!! This will include having a fun time with me on Facebook and prizes!!! It all happens on my VIP page (link above) and will be Jan 7th at 7pm EST. I sure hope you can make it- we will be having lots of fun!!!
Stay tuned though- more to come from our new book and new tips, techniques and videos. This year is going to be AWESOME!
I know not everyone gets it. Especially if you devoted to another form of paper crafting- not everyone mixes them up. When I first started scrapbooking I saw little point to cards but now I LOVE making cards!
So, why the change?
I think it came out of a few different reasons but I am hoping one of these speaks to you. Try them- I bet you love them just as much as I do.
1. I can complete a card in much less time. With a full time job, a business and a busy family. This often fits my schedule better. I know I will complete something that feels great and get it fully done. I love my scrapbooking but if a layout sits half finished I often struggle to find the mojo to complete later on.
2. I can use them. Cards have an immediate use in all aspects of my life. I have a stack at work, some at home and some even ready to go in my purse. I am always ready to give a special little handmade card to someone and never miss a beat.
3. They mean a lot more. Cards have meaning- to some people more than others but there is meaning there. There is even more meaning behind a handmade card. Not only did the card giver remember an occasion but they also took the time to craft something unique for you. A little gift and a card in one.
4. They can be cheaper than those in stores. Obviously, they will never compete with dollar store cards (ugh- why purchase these??!! ) but you can make a handmade card for very little cost. My two watercolour cards are a good example of little product but they still look nice. If you scrapbook, cards can be an economical way of using us your leftover supplies.
5. Darn it all I just feel artistic. I can try different things, let my imagination soar and take risks. On a small project the risks do not seem as serious. If something doesn’t turn out it can be fixed much easier.
So, what are you waiting for?? Give card making a try!
You may have already heard the news… that we have released another cricut cartridge! Crazy right?! I mean, how do we continue to find 700 different images and stay on trend and make it useful to card makers and scrapbookers AND offer all kinds of fun stuff with it! Well, despite all that we did it- the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge has arrived and it is awesome!
This layout uses the cartridge for our flower circlet and the title. I added some shimmer to the flower’s with our new shimmer brush (this thing is uber-awesome and is literally flying off the warehouse shelf!). Nice, clean and simple layout.
Flower market can be used for more than just flat flowers. The 3D flowers on it are also amazing (if you have seen the cover of our new Annual book – the bouquet was made with this cartridge). Here are some flowers that I cut and assembled. They were quick and easy. I added some sponging to the edges for effect and on the one flower you can see more Shimmer pen… I told ya- amazing!
Shimmer Pen magic up close… I just had too… it is likely the best thing in the new book and I cannot wait to show off some techniques with it!
Now here is a sneak peek for you card ladies. How cute is this bicycle and basic! This image is on the flower market cartridge AND the stamped sentiment is from the one (of three) stamp sets that come with the cartridge (as well you will receive a full pack of cardstock to use in making all your pretty projects). Other items used on the bike are Whimsy fundamentals and Sea Glass Glitter paper.
So- have you fallen in love yet??
I sure have! You can get all this great stuff on your own Flower Market cartridge by visiting my SHOP.
This card workshop should not be missed! Join my at the Creative Bean Cafe in Barrie, ON from 1-3pm on September 17th for this fun mini card workshop!
Create 24 cards with a Kindness theme- learn how to colour with markers, watercolour pencils and watercolour paints! Have a fun time out with friends! There will also be prizes as September 17th is National Stamping day!
To RSVP to this workshop please send payment to email@example.com Full kit is 60.95 ($75.75 with tax and shipping- card bases and envelopes, 6 mini stamps, Mini stamp organizer, 2×2 block and a black mini ink) Mini kit is $42.75 ($53.13 with tax and shipping- this one includes card bases and envelopes and all the mini stamps) Petite kit is $12.75 ($15.84 with tax and shipping – only includes card bases and envelopes)
There are ONLY 7 spots so please RSVP early!
You can also order the kit through me during the month of September! We all need a reason to get out and have a good time with friends.Get a group of ladies together and run a small kindness event of your own!
If you have seen our amazing Annual Book then you likely were wondering where our holiday product is?? Surely, we have not produced a book with no gorgeous christmas stamps, thin cuts or other fun bits and pieces??
Come September 1st you will NOT be disappointed! Join me on Facebook for a LIVE release party on September 8th at 7:00 pm EST. I will be sharing new products, techniques and answering any questions you might have! This will be fun and I hope to see you there!
Find the event here >> https://www.facebook.com/events/281244652244356/ Feel free to share the event.